www.sddesignsbysusand.com

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Mosaic art

I've just recently began working in the art of mosaics. I am having so much fun with this medium. There is so much to learn and so many wonderful mosaic artists out there that I wanted to introduce you to one I found on a mosaic art blog.

Sandy Robertson from down under - Australia of course has a great blog showing some of her fantastic work as well as tips and tricks. I not only learned a few things from her blog but was quite amused watching some of her utube videos. She was great fun!

If you just love to look at beautiful mosaics or like me are getting started and need some tips and tricks, be sure and check out her blog at www.mosaic-addict-diva.blogspot.com

She also has a website www.ozmosaciacs.com

Please share any tips and tricks you learn from her or any other mosaic artists out there that we might all like to find out about.

No comments:

Post a Comment